ABSOLUTE REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY FOR SALE AT AUCTION!
1125 Ganton Way, Myrtle Beach, SC
Island Green South Community
1300+/- sq. ft. home on approximately .16 acres located in the Island Green South Community of Myrtle Beach, SC. Built in 1993 this home has 2 bedroom and 2 baths, single car garage. Appliances to stay with house.
Property is appraised for 2019 property taxes at $148,420.00. This will be a bargain for someone!
Island Green South has a "stand alone" HOA, that includes a community pool, and that is separate from Island Green. Island Green has an amenity center that includes an indoor pool and gym, which may be joined individually, if desired.
Personal Property includes home contents (furniture, decor, and more!) and a 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix. All items selling "As is where is".
Personal Preview times are:
Saturday, June 27, 2020, 11AM-3PM
Saturday, July 11, 2020, 11AM-3PM
Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 2PM-5PM
Bid online anytime! For convenience, auction personnel will be onsite to assist you on Wednesday July 15, 2020, from 11 AM through the real estate auction closing at 2 PM. Personal property auction will close after the real estate.
Personal property buyers will be expected to remove their purchases on Thursday, July 16, 2020, by appointment!
$15,000 non-refundable earnest money deposit down. Balance due on or before 30 days. Buyers premium added to the final sales price at this auction. Sold "AS IS WHERE IS"; Auctioneer/Broker is agent for the Seller in this transaction. Subject to prior sale.
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS:
1. All items sell "AS IS, WHERE IS" with no warranty or guarantee. Bidders are encouraged to personally inspect all items prior to bidding. A Buyer's Premium of 13% will be added to the high bid, the total being the purchase price. SC sales tax (9%) will be added where applicable.
2. The credit/debit card in your profile will be charged at the conclusion of the auction. Please check your profile now and be sure that your information is current and up to date.
3. Beginning at 6pm Wednesday July 15th, 2020, lots will begin to close; when an individual lot receives a bid in the final few minutes ALL lots will have bidding extended.
4. Preview dates – by appointment. We welcome and encourage you to inspect all lots! Please note that we will be practicing social distancing at preview and will restrict the number of bidders allowed in the house at any one time. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and encourage you to take whatever precautions you deem appropriate.
5. Successful bidders MUST pick up their purchases at 1125 Ganton Way, Myrtle Beach, SC, Thursday July 16th, 2020 by scheduling an appointment. If you cannot pick up your purchases at these scheduled times, or make other arrangements, please do not bid! This is the only time available for pickup! Local pick up only! We are under time constraints to have this home empty, and thank you in advance for picking up your items on time! If you require shipping please have your shipper pick up during these scheduled times. You are responsible for removal and loading of your purchases, so bring whatever packing materials, tools, and labor you will need to move and load your items!
6. Use of Chris Pracht Auctioneers Realty & Auction online auction site is subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. Terms announced on individual auction pages will be in addition to the following terms and conditions. In using this site, you accept without limitation the terms and conditions of the online auction. Auctioneer reserves the right to edit the terms and conditions of this agreement, and it is the buyer's responsibility to review any changes prior to use of the site. In using this site, you agree in advance to accept such revisions/changes.
7. All property is sold in 'AS IS' and 'WHERE IS' condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Bidder understands and agrees that no refunds, exchanges, adjustments, charge backs, etc. will be allowed. Property is available for inspection at specified times and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition. Bidder's failure to inspect any item or lot will not constitute grounds for any claim, refund, adjustment, charge back, etc.
8. All description information has been gathered from sources which we believe to with respect to condition, authenticity, provenance, source, condition, suitability for a particular purpose, etc. Auctioneer reserves the right to change, modify, delete any item or lot or description in the auction as may be necessary.
9. A Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid of each item. The sum of the high bid amount plus the buyer's premium will be the sales price.
10. Sales tax, when applicable, will be added to the sales price at the appropriate rate. Dealers or other exempt parties must have proper documentation on file with Auctioneer prior to bidding.
11. A credit card is required to register. This is for verification only, and no charge will be made at registration. At the conclusion of the auction, the credit card on file may be charged, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please contact Chris Pracht Auctioneers Realty & Auction prior to bidding if you would like to make arrangements for alternative payment methods. In all instances, buyer must make full payment prior to removal of buyer's purchases. A receipt will be furnished to the buyer.
12. All purchased items must be removed by the buyer during the specified time. Any items that are not removed during the time allotted may, at Auctioneer's discretion, be discarded or resold with proceeds going to the Auctioneer. Chris Pracht Auctioneers Realty & Auction, LLC DOES NOT provide transportation or loading services. Any and all logistics of removal, including moving, packaging, loading, transportation, etc. are the sole responsibility of the buyer. Auctioneer is not and will not be held responsible for accidents or injuries that occur during the inspection or removal of items.
13. Auctioneer will not be responsible for errors or omissions caused by an interruption of internet or telephone service. Bidder acknowledges that the auction is being conducted electronically and hardware or software may malfunction without warning. Auctioneer, in his sole discretion, may void any sale, suspend bidding, or re-sell items that were affected by any malfunction. Decisions made by Auctioneer are final. Bidder is responsible for any bids place under his bidding number and password. When you place a bid, you have entered a binding contract between yourself and Chris Pracht Auctioneers Realty & Auction, LLC. Once you become the winning bidder, you are obligated to buy the item at the price indicated and in accordance with these terms and conditions. Placing a bid on this site, winning, and then not paying for the item is illegal and can result in prosecution. Auctioneer reserves the right to reject any bidder or bids at his sole discretion. If bidder at any time feels that his bidder number or password have been compromised due to lack of bidder's security, notify Auctioneer immediately.
14. Most items offered at auction are sold to the highest bidder, regardless of price. Occasionally, a fair and reasonable reserve or minimum price is necessary. In the event of a reserve, Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on the seller's behalf up to the reserve price.
15. During an online auction, extended bidding will be given to items that have bids placed on them within several minutes of the close of the item. This is to allow fair time for all bidders to respond to a change in the bidding before time expires. Additionally, items may have staggered ending times. All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, acceptable bidding increments and other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction.
16. Parties agree that any claim or controversy arising out of this contract shall be resolved by arbitration, which will be final and binding. The prevailing party will be entitled to collect from the other its costs associated with the arbitration, including attorney's fees. This contract will be governed in accordance with South Carolina law. Venue for any claim or controversy will be in Anderson County, South Carolina