Timmonsville, South Carolina
Approximately 4 1/2 acres of land, with frontage on US Highway 76, Market Street, Hill Street.
Current zoning is B-6, so suitable for a wide variety of enterprises,
and convenient to Florence, Sumter and all surrounding areas.
Easy access to Interstate 95 and Interstate 20.
Tax appraised at $49,416.00, this property is going to sell to the highest bidder at online auction!
Bidding opens at a low, low bid of just $2,500.00!
Under same corporate ownership since 1903, this one is fresh to the market!
Online bidding will open on February 19, and close on March 5, 2019, beginning at 2 PM.
Abbreviated terms: Property sells "AS IS". 10% Buyer's Premium added to high bid. $5000.00 Non-refundable deposit to be paid at conclusion of auction, balance due at 30 day closing. See complete terms and conditions.
J.R. Dixon Auction & Realty, LLC
J. Rafe Dixon, SCAL 4059
A Marknet Alliance Member
1. Property/Time/Place: This auction is for property at Timmonsville, SC and identified as Florence County, SC, TMS #7000712003. The auction will be held online February 19-March 5, 2019. The auction will begin closing at 2:00 PM on March 5, 2019. Bidding will extend if bids are placed in the final few minutes.
2. Property Inspection & Disclaimer: It is the Purchaser’s sole responsibility to perform his own due diligence, including verification of all property information and public records. Information presented herein and in any advertisement or other promotional items, while gathered from sources believed to be reliable, are not warranted or guaranteed by Auctioneer J. Rafe Dixon, nor the seller. Personal inspection and verification of any and all items is the responsibility of the bidder. The property is offered “AS IS” and no warranty or guarantee of value, condition, suitability or fitness for a particular use or purpose is expressed or implied. By placing a bid, Bidder waives all rights to further inspections, including lead based paint inspections.
3. Property Disclosure: The property is selling subject to the rights-of-way and easements of record. See the Property Information Package for further disclosures.
4. Bidder Registration: While there is no obligation to bid, you must register to bid, by showing proper credentials.
5. Buyer’s Premium: A ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price and included in the total contract price. Buyer’s Premium does not imply an agency relationship between Auctioneer and Bidder/Buyer.
6. Reserves: Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller, up to the reserve price. The reserve price is confidential and may not be disclosed.
7. Purchase Contract: Once the high bidder is determined, and the bidding is closed by the Auctioneer, the high bidder will be required to sign the Purchase Contract for the amount of the high bid plus the 10% Buyer’s Premium which totals the contract price. Other documents may also require signature. Seller will have 5 business days to accept or reject the contract.
8. Deposit: In addition to signing the contract, the high bidder will be required to pay, in US funds, a nonrefundable deposit of five thousand dollars ($5,000.00). Acceptable forms of payment for the deposit are cashier’s check or wire transfer. Personal or company checks may be accepted, at the discretion of the auctioneer. A bank letter of guarantee may be required for personal or company checks. In the event of the high bidder failing to return the deposit and signed contract, or otherwise not performing his obligations within 48 hours of the conclusion of the auction, bidder agrees to pay a service fee of $2500.00, to be charged to the credit card used at registration
9. Contingencies: There are none. Bidder understands and agrees that the sale is not contingent upon financing, appraisals, further inspections, survey, third party approval, or the like. You are bidding to buy the property AS IS with NO CONTINGENCIES WHATSOEVER.
10. Closing: Closing will take place within 30 days at the law offices of ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_______________. Seller will pay for deed preparation and deed stamps. All other closing costs will be paid by the Buyer, including attorney fees. Property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
11. Survey: The property is being sold subject to deed description and plats of record. Any required additional survey will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
12. Title Insurance, if desired, will be purchased by the Buyer.
13. Agency Disclosure: Auctioneer J. Rafe Dixon is acting exclusively as an agent for the Seller. The Auctioneer is not acting in any way as an agent for the Bidder/Buyer. Auctioneer is not a Dual Agent.
14. Equal Opportunity: All bidding is open to the public. The property is available to all qualified purchasers without regard to race, color, religion, familial status, national origin, or handicap/disability.
15. Miscellaneous: All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, acceptable bidding increments and other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction. Sale day announcements take precedence over any prior statements, printed material or advertising.
Bidders Acknowledgement: I have received a copy of these terms and conditions understand them and agree to abide by them. I have received a copy of the agency disclosure brochure and understand that the auctioneer is the agent of the seller, and only the seller. I agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. Should I become the high bidder, I will sign the Purchase Contract and other documents as may be required. This document will become part of the non-contingent contract of sale to purchase the property described herein.
Signature: _________________________________________DL #:______________________________
Name and Address: ____________________________________________________________________
BIDDER NUMBER ___________________________HIGH BID_______________________________