COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION! Simple Online Bidding!
Just a few of the cars we have consigned:
1968 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible
1955 Chevrolet 2 door custom
1966 Ford F100 Custom Truck
1929 Model A Ford Coupe
1930 Ford Model A Coupe
1961 Pontiac Bonneville
1961 Chevrolet Bubble Top Impala
1968 Dodge Charger "General Lee"
1981 Chevrolet Corvette
1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe Street Rod
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS
1941 Ford Super Deluxe Coupe
More to come...
Pearce & Associates/BidWinCruise is conducting its quarterly Public Online Collector Vehicle Auction. Bidding will be open in January and end on February 15th @ 7:00pm central time. Bid on dozens of quality street rods, muscle cars, hot rods, rat rods, pickups and customs from private collections and individuals. We are now accepting consignments for this event that will receive "Worldwide" marketing through the MarkNet Alliance Group. We are the largest auction organization in the U.S. with 60 affiliate members in 35 States and South Africa. Our website receives more than 1 million visits each month. If you have a car to consign and want it specifically marketed, call or email us today to get it in this sale.
Questions you may have...
1. What is the commission? If the vehicle sells, we charge the consignor 10% or $500, whichever is greater. A flat fee of $200 is paid when the vehicle is consigned into our sale and if it sells, the $200 is credited back to the seller. A 10% buyers premium is also collected from the purchaser which pays for marketing expenses.
2. Can I put a reserve on my vehicle? Yes. We encourage you to sell the car without reserve in order to get the most interest, but we do allow reserves. No additional fees are collected if it does not meet your reserve.
3. Do I have to bring the car to you? No. You can keep the car at your residence or business and we will sell it for you and help coordinate with the winning bidder to pick it up there. You will need to write up any information you want to share about the vehicle, then take multiple photos of the exterior, interior, under hood and undercarriage. You can drop this off at our office or email them to us. You can also bring the vehicle by our corporate offices in Alabaster and we will take the photos for your. Make sure you make an appointment before you come.
We also have an "upload" document on this website where you can upload the information and photos online.
If you are keeping the vehicle in your possession, we highly recommend allowing a time and day for public inspection! If you bring the car to our auction center, we will hold an open house day for the public to view the vehicles in person.
4. Do you have to reside in the State of Alabama to sell? No. In fact, many of our sellers and their vehicles are in other States. Our buyers are made aware of the location of the vehicle and they make arrangements to pick the car up there. Our buyers are bidding all over the world!
5. Who collects the money and does the paperwork? We Do! Our staff conducts the auction, collects the proceeds, handles all of the bill of sales and title work, coordinates pickup with the purchaser.
For more information about our Collector Car Auction, please feel free to call with questions. 205-664-4300.
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Pearce & Associates Auctioneers.
All disputes will be settled in Shelby County, Alabama.
We encourage you to inspect the items in person.
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction,
it is in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Pearce &
Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and
will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to
the owner or Pearce & Associates.
No refunds will be given.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
There will be a 10% buyer’s premium added to final bid price.
Sales tax collected unless you provide Pearce with a copy of your tax resale certificate.
Vehicle Titles: Pearce & Associates is a licensed Alabama Automobile Dealer and Designated Agent. Any vehicle purchased will require that Pearce & Associates prepare the titlework for the purchaser. A fee of $65 per vehicle will be added to the final bid price for title work by the auction company. The only exemption is non Alabama residents which require an Alabama drive out form to be executed by the purchaser and licensed Alabama Automobile Dealers. Pearce & Associates shall require a copy of the buyers dealer license.
Pearce & Associates shall handle titlework and provide a copy to the purchaser within 14 business days of payment. Dealer titles and out of state buyers shall be mailed (certified) the actual title within 14 business days from final payment.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to
your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the
computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are
no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate
description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are
matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As
Is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors,
most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.