7 Walker Street
Real Estate For Sale at Auction!
Come home to enjoy this home and front porch and enjoy the Southern small town life! This home can be yours and at your price! This nearly 100 year old home features over 3000 sq. ft. of living space! Downstairs is a formal living room, formal dining room, a sitting room, and a bedroom along with the kitchen and one bath. Venture up the grand staircase and you'll find 4 more bedrooms and a bath.
The front porch is just waiting for you to sit and relax! Or enjoy beautiful Lake Marion, just minutes away!
Home has been insulated and the siding has been replaced with vinyl. This nearly 100 year old beauty is ready for you to make your renovations to make it your family's home!
Property will be offered for sale, at live and simulcast auction, on April 23, 2018 at 5 PM (Eastern Daylight Time).
High bid is subject to Seller Confirmation.
The home may be previewed on April 19, 3-5 PM, April 22, 3-5 PM, and on April 23 (Auction Day) 1 PM - Auction Time.
Click on the red tabs above for more details (tax info, inspection report, auction documents) on the property!
J.R. Dixon Auction & Realty, LLC
Rafe Dixon, CAI, AARE, CES
1. Property/Time/Place: This auction is for property of The Richbourg Family located at 7 Walker Street, Summerton, SC 29148, further identified as a Clarendon County, SC TMS# 078-14-01-036-00. The auction will be held on site at 7 Walker Street, Summerton, SC at 5:00 PM on April 23, 2018.
2. Property Inspection & Disclaimer: It is the Purchaser’s sole responsibility to perform his own due diligence, including verification of all property information and public records. Information presented herein and in any advertisement or other promotional items, while gathered from sources believed to be reliable, are not warranted or guaranteed by Auctioneer J. Rafe Dixon, nor the seller. Personal inspection and verification of any and all items is the responsibility of the bidder. The property is offered “AS IS” and no warranty or guarantee of value, condition, suitability or fitness for a particular use or purpose is expressed or implied. Seller nor Auctioneer have had any environmental studies or inspections performed, and accordingly, make no warranty regarding such. By placing a bid, Bidder waives all rights to further inspections, including lead based paint inspections.
3. Property Disclosure: The property is selling subject to the rights-of-way and easements of record.
4. Bidder Registration: While there is no obligation to bid, you must register to bid, by showing proper credentials.
5. Buyer’s Premium: A ten percent (10%) Buyer’s Premium will be added to the final bid price and included in the total contract price. Buyer’s Premium does not imply an agency relationship between Auctioneer and Bidder/Buyer.
6. Reserves: Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller, up to the reserve price. The reserve price is confidential and may not be disclosed.
7. Purchase Contract: Once the high bidder is determined, and the bidding is closed by the Auctioneer, the high bidder will be required to sign the Purchase Contract for the amount of the high bid plus the 10% Buyer’s Premium which totals the contract price. Other documents may also require signature.
8. Deposit: In addition to signing the contract, the high bidder will be required to pay, in US funds, a nonrefundable deposit of $5000.00. Acceptable forms of payment are cash or cashier’s check. Personal or company checks may be accepted, at the discretion of the auctioneer. A bank letter of guarantee may be required for personal or company checks.
9. Contingencies: There are none. Bidder understands and agrees that the sale is not contingent upon financing, appraisals, further inspections, survey, third party approval, or the like. You are bidding to buy the property AS IS with NO CONTINGENCIES WHATSOEVER.
10. Closing: Closing will take place within 30 days at the law offices of __________________________________________.
Seller will pay for deed preparation and deed stamps. All other closing costs will be paid by the Buyer, including title search, recording fees, attorney fees, etc. Property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
11. Survey: Any required survey will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
12. Title Insurance, if desired, will be purchased by the Buyer.
13. Agency Disclosure: Auctioneer J. Rafe Dixon is acting exclusively as an agent for the Seller. The Auctioneer is not acting in any way as an agent for the Bidder/Buyer. Auctioneer is not a Dual Agent.
14. Equal Opportunity: All bidding is open to the public. The property is available to all qualified purchasers without regard to race, color, religion, familial status, national origin, or handicap/disability.
15. Miscellaneous: All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, acceptable bidding increments and other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction. Sale day announcements take precedence over any prior statements, printed material or advertising.
Bidders Acknowledgement: I have received a copy of these terms and conditions understand them and agree to abide by them. I have received a copy of the agency disclosure brochure and understand that the auctioneer is the agent of the seller, and only the seller. I agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. Should I become the high bidder, I will sign the Purchase Contract and other documents as may be required. This document will become part of the non-contingent contract of sale to purchase the property described herein.
Signature: _________________________________________DL #:______________________________
Name and Address: ____________________________________________________________________
Bidder phone & email:_________________________________________________________________
BIDDER NUMBER ___________________________HIGH BID_______________________________