Due to circumstances beyond our control, we have had to postpone this auction.
Please check back for rescheduling information.
We apologize for any confusion.
Commercial Building and Land
372 County Shed Road
Beaufort, SC 29906
Crossroads Construction Services & Atlantic Marine Construction are closing; we'll be liquidating their assets including this real estate!
This property is 1.75 acres and includes a metal building for offices and shop.
Zoned T2RN, the property has gravel yard. The building is approximately 2400 square feet, with approximately 800 +/- of office area, with the balance being shop area. There is an additional open bay on the building. Building includes three roll-up doors on the shop area.
The property will be part of our online auction.
Don't miss this chance to own quality Beaufort property!
J.R. Dixon Auction & Realty, LLC
1. Property/Time/Place: This auction is for property of located at 372 County Shed Road, Beaufort, SC 29906, further identified as Beaufort County, SC TMS# R100 025 000 0089 000. The auction will be held online and will conclude on January 31, 2023.
2. Property Inspection & Disclaimer: It is the Purchaser’s sole responsibility to perform his own due diligence, including verification of all property information and public records. Information presented herein and in any advertisement or other promotional items, while gathered from sources believed to be reliable, are not warranted or guaranteed by Auctioneer J. Rafe Dixon, nor the seller. Personal inspection and verification of any and all items is the responsibility of the bidder. The property is offered “AS IS” and no warranty or guarantee of value, condition, suitability or fitness for a particular use or purpose is expressed or implied. Seller nor Auctioneer have had any environmental studies or inspections performed, and accordingly, make no warranty regarding such. By placing a bid, Bidder waives all rights to further inspections, including lead based paint inspections.
3. Property Disclosure: The property is selling subject to the rights-of-way and easements of record.
4. Bidder Registration: While there is no obligation to bid, you must register to bid, by showing proper credentials.
5. Reserves: Auctioneer reserves the right to bid on behalf of the Seller, up to the reserve price. The reserve price is confidential and may not be disclosed.
7. Purchase Contract: Once the high bidder is determined, and the bidding is closed by the Auctioneer, the high bidder will be required to sign the Purchase Contract for the amount of the high bid. Other documents may also require signature.
8. Deposit: In addition to signing the contract, the high bidder will be required to pay, in US funds, a nonrefundable deposit of $5,000.00. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, cashier’s check, or wire transfer. Deposit must be received by auctioneer withing 24 hours of the close of bidding.
9. Contingencies: There are none. Bidder understands and agrees that the sale is not contingent upon financing, appraisals, further inspections, survey, third party approval, or the like. You are bidding to buy the property AS IS with NO CONTINGENCIES WHATSOEVER.
10. Closing: Closing will take place on or before March 15, 2023. Buyer may choose his own attorney for closing the Buyer side, and Seller may choose his own attorney for the Seller side. Seller will pay for deed preparation and deed stamps. All other closing costs will be paid by the Buyer, including title search, recording fees, attorney fees, etc. Property taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
11. Survey: Any required survey will be the responsibility of the Buyer.
12. Title Insurance, if desired, will be purchased by the Buyer.
13. Agency Disclosure: Auctioneer J. Rafe Dixon is acting exclusively as an agent for the Seller. The Auctioneer is not acting in any way as an agent for the Bidder/Buyer. Auctioneer is not a Dual Agent.
14. Equal Opportunity: All bidding is open to the public. The property is available to all qualified purchasers without regard to race, color, religion, familial status, national origin, or handicap/disability.
15. Miscellaneous: All decisions of the auctioneer are final as to methods of bidding, disputes among bidders, acceptable bidding increments and other matters that may arise before, during, or after the auction. Sale day announcements take precedence over any prior statements, printed material or advertising.
Bidders Acknowledgement: I have received a copy of these terms and conditions understand them and agree to abide by them. I have received a copy of the agency disclosure brochure and understand that the auctioneer is the agent of the seller, and only the seller. I agree to the terms and conditions stated herein. Should I become the high bidder, I will sign the Purchase Contract and other documents as may be required. This document will become part of the non-contingent contract of sale to purchase the property described herein.
Signature: _________________________________________DL #:______________________________
Name and Address: ____________________________________________________________________
Bidder phone & email:_________________________________________________________________
BIDDER NUMBER ___________________________HIGH BID_______________________________